Friday, November 5, 2010

what i have been doing this deepavali....



first of all....i was quite disturbed because a rumour...saying that my dad will be transfered to Sarawak.....really feel tired of moving stuffs....load..and unload...took all my energy away...
since 1997...i have moved into 5 houses....wargh....tired....but luckily...there is no black and white document saying that we need to move to srwk...ummmm YET.........

things that I will never miss when i'm in my heaven....my house....are:
mom's cooks
dad's rods
kittens
pussy cat dok kat tengah2 pokok.....


tabby yang bucuk...


brown couch
and................
ojah....hehehehe

and....not to be forgotten
FORMS
serabut!!!!!!
time seems not enough....it took me 2 days just to fill in da borang keselamatan....
and worse....i'm too blurr..even after i read all the instructions plus called my friends on my speed dials....still...i can't settle the forms....

things that i hate to do every time the holiday ends are
packing stuffs.....trying to remember everything that i need to bring back to penang...but usually there are stuffs dat i forgot to bring...even i have put effort to make a check list...still..huhuuuhuhuhuhuhuhhh....and the other thing will be saying goodbye to mummy....wargh....weakest part of mine....tears can come out easily.....tissues please....hehahahahheee

so dat's 4 now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment